As healthcare professionals, we are all dedicated to improving the quality of life and preserving human dignity. We are dedicated to working with you, patients, and their families to deliver clinically excellent, compassionate, uplifting care.
At BSA Hospice of the Southwest, we want to partner with you as an extension of your care you can count on. We’ll keep you informed on how your patients are doing, so you can continue to trust in our care.
Here are our most recent patient survey results. We’re proud of our consistent delivery of positive outcomes.
- 98% report receiving the information they needed about medications
- 100% report that their loved one was treated with respect
- 100% report receiving enough instruction about patient care
- 98% report receiving the right amount of pain medication
- 96% report that they would be likely to recommend BSA Hospice of the Southwest to others
- 0% report the hospice referral was made too early
(Source: NHPCO/Family Evaluation of Hospice Care report 3rd Quarter, 2013)